--Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Take care of yourself (top priority)
- Share the care
- Find someone to talk to about your feelings
- Have a backup plan BEFORE you need it
- Seek help to manage stress levels
- Know the signs of caregiver fatigue
- Find things you can all do together
- Locate community resources
- Take a break!
How we help!
Our scheduled events are funded and free for caregivers. If a special event is requested, we will seek grant funding or sponsors to cover the costs of the special event.
If there is no available funding or sponsors, an estimate will be provided.
We determine the type of staffing and training required to create a successful respite care event for the community in need.
If you have a difficult situation, please let us refer you to available community resources to receive help and/or counseling.
There are also training sessions, support groups and educational programs available for referral.